Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Da Tube

Ok so finished moving For Hannah..to it's new key, have to run it by a few people before I record the pianos + marimba. I was working on a guitar part until I moved it to a new key. Now I have to start over with that. I'm thinking about subbing out the bass for a different...bass, aswell. Then I have to finish up the lyrics that are slowly coming together and that song will be done.

When Travis and I were working on it, I think he suggested we name it Separation Anxiety jokingly, I suggested muchausen syndrome. Now that the lyrics are shaping up the way they are I am thinking about renaming it that, Separation Anxiety...not Munchausen Syndrome. We'll see I guess.

Manhattans is next, finished the lyrics today, I am sure I will end up changing them but I atleast have a really good feeling of where the song is going, taking out the janky guitar part and violin part at the end and subbing in something...interesting if I can get it to work right that song will be equal if not above awesome.

Lastly, I haven't been handing this address out but I have told a few people. Does anyone actually read this? If so, please leave a comment.

No comments: