Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Didn't see that coming....

since my last update, Planes has effectively self destructed, by my own doing. I don't really want to go into all the specifics but planes is goign to be recworked into a solo project by me.
The shoegaze band is moving at a slow clip. I am still wrappign my head around it. I am slowly gettign things.
I still need to make a whatever/planesmusic.com website thing for it. I might do that today if I remember.
Pauls solo project is a collective of a bunch of musicians and I am trying to create an umbrella of what we all do, I am goign to try and rework planes as a collective of the musicians I know. It's going to be my main project and I can finally do what I want when I want how I want.
Tha is not to say Travis's roll is to be downplayed he did a lot, I would never say otherwise, but for this band to be how I want it to be I need to have a lot more freedom.
I think kid fusion just went down, as Gene dosen't really knwo what he wants to do, I invited him to be one of the Planes players so as to do something, I suppose we shall see how that goes.

No comments: